Energy is the engine of society and has become a bare necessity of life. Without energy everything comes to a standstill. That is why AQUALECTRA strives to provide a reliable, payable and clean energy supply, now and in the future.
One of the measures that AQUALECTRA is taking to guaranty its future functioning, is the periodical (annual) acquisition of young talents who, by means of a trainee program, are trained and prepared for crucial management and staff functions.
The trainee program lasts 3 years, during which the trainee will acquire ‘hands-on’ experience and follow a personal development program to prepare him/her for future management and staff functions in and/or outside AQUALECTRA.
We’re looking for candidates with the following profile:
- Completed intermediate/associate, bachelor and master (university) education
- Maximum 1 year of working experience
- Good communication skills
- Entrepreneurial sense
- Analytical, problem-solving and planning abilities
- Pro-active, flexible, ambitious, customer-oriented, team spirit attitude
The number of trainees that can be placed each year depends on the necessity of the departments.